ISTSE (Inter School Talent Search Exam ) is a FREE SCHOLORSHIP EXAM conducted by YLC across the country every year, It helps students to complete on wider scale, It is their first step towards competitive exams viz. JEE Mains (AIEEE), JEE Advance (JEE), NEET (AIPMT) and start their journey towards their goal of life and obtain initial exposure to the world of competition.
10th Inter-School Talent Search Exam
Category – A => Std VII Students
Category – B => Std VIII Students
Category – C => Std IX Students
Category – D => Std X Students
Category – E => Std XI Students
Category – F => Std XII Students
ISTSE Cash Prizes and Scholarships Program:
ISTSE is a unique opportunity for students to gauze their preparation for competitive exams like JEE Adv/Mains, NEET, NTSE, Olympiads etc. For 11th State Board Students and 10th Std Students it is just like mock test before their actual exam.
Rewards / Scholarships for merit holders
First Ranker in each category will get a Tablet.
Total 400 prizes worth Rs.2 lacs & certificates will be awarded to merit holder students including branded wrist watches, scientific calculators etc.
• Top 50 Rankers in 10th std. will get free NTSE coaching and NTSE materials.
• Top 50 Rankers in 12th PCM / PCB will get free JEE Advanced / Mains / NEET Test series.
• NTSE coaching will be given at Fatehgunj centre in Vadodara.
• Total scholarships last year awarded in ISTSE-2013 were Rs.1.68 Crores.
• Total scholarships to be awarded in ISTSE-2014 are Rs.1.75 Crores. (*Conditions Apply)
• Students can avail up to 100% scholarships on Tution Fees joining YLC classroom programs.
• Tie Breaker Rule.
If more than one participant secure equal aggregate marks then higher rank will be given by comparing individual subject scores in decreasing priority order of (For Class XI & XII) Mathematics/Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and (Upto Class X) Mathematics , Physics, Chemistry and Biology. If individual subject scores are also equal then IQ score will be compared.
• For other benefits/fee waivers log on to www.ylc.co.in
IMPORTANT NOTE :
Only MCQ level questions will be asked. Students are supposed to carry writing material pen, pencil, rubber etc. Mobile phones and calculator are not allowed for the examination.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Sample Papers for ISTSE